Thursday, January 29, 2009

20 Actors Meme

Nicole and Sarah were kind enough to tag me in the 20 Actors meme, and I've given my word not to cheat this time. Luckily, this time I have all night.


Cary Grant


Claude Raines


George Brent


Gary Merrill


Spencer Tracy


Joseph Cotten


Clark Cable


Humphrey Bogart


James Stewart


William Powell


James Cagney


Fred Astaire


Errol Flynn


Melvyn Douglas


Gregory Peck


Sidney Poitier


Lee J. Cobb


Tyrone Power


George Sanders


Dana Andrews


Jack Lemmon


Since I'm permanently late to the party, I'll just tag anyone who hasn't done this yet.

4 comments:

  1. I love this list, I've only seen two of Gary's films but I'm liking him. I'm so happy to find a George Brent fan! Didn't he have a fantastic voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very unique list, including two underrated actors, George Sanders and Lee J. Cobb. I'm slowly starting to become a fan of the latter. Maybe I'll post about him sometime on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pictures thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Jack Lemmon. He was one of favorites. It's a shame to know he passed on and was a handsome man in his years.

    ReplyDelete